Re: Captain Obvious

the first time i heard about captain obvious was when i spent a semester in
england.  it was what we called our british professor who assumed that
americans didn't know anything- like the time he spent twenty minutes
explaining to us what a drawbridge is.  "first, it's a DOOR, and the it
opens -like this- and it's a WALKWAY!  DOOOR......
WALKWAY........DOOOOOR......'

eevil brit professor...

melanie