Re: OTR Digest V3 #710

>Karin wrote:
> >With fans like Bruce and Dan, who needs critics?
> >
> >-karin-overtherhine

>Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> countered:
>
>eeeep... what did i do?  :)
>
>i really liked the dirgish "I Radio Heaven" BTW...
>:)  it suited my fancy.
>
>Dan

Golly, I didn't think I wrote THAT much bad!  Dan's post is another story
altogether.  OK, OK.  Jack was playing the lap steel on I Radio Heaven.  It
was slow-ish!  I dug it.  And Anita and group were right about the song
title, it IS "Jesus in New Orleans".  My recollection was that the song was
recently written, but about New Orleans (probably re: events when they were
there recording Eve).

So although my review was pretty positive (I'd say a 8 out of 10 -- 1.5
points deducted for the landing on the sow cow Little Blue River and another
half for messing up the triple lutz on Jack's Valentine), Dan's words were
mean-spirited and harsh.  His status as a fan should be revoked immediately.
  :)

I don't recall Karin ever posting before, and feel a little guilty that my
words were partially the cause of it...  :)

The last time an OtR bandmember emailed me about a post, it was YEARS ago,
and *whew* it wasn't pretty.  ;)

Bruce