Re: Re: Re: OTR Sighting

On 8/29/01 5:07 AM, quoth the effervescent Chris at
cemery at columbus_rr.com:

>Um, Ysoie, sweetie...  I hate to be Captain Obvious here, but if they don't
>support your platform, you don't have a choice about supporting their
>product.
>
>~C

Usually, yes. But in this case, you can always go with "Spinner Lite,"
which is their web-based program, and which they claim is "just as good."
It's actually incredibly annoying and not overly reliable.

And you're Captain Obvious anyway, flyboy.