RE: Last Night (OtR Review)

Hey...
I was at the Iota show too. I had never seen OtR before and I was really
blown away.
"Green Clouded..." wasn't my favorite either. I thought the highlight was
the extended  "Little Blue River", which I didn't think was a dirge at all-
maybe they slowed it down for the later show mentioned previously.
I was glad to have seen them in a small club like Iota. It had an intimate,
personal atmosphere which suited OtR's music.
Karin's voice is truly phenomenal. I think you really have to hear her in
person to appreciate how beautiful she sounds.

Gerry