chicken soup for the dirt road regurgitationor's soul

Bill Keith <bkeith at edcen_ehhs.cmich.edu> wrote:
> I've decided to use the Paul S. suggestion of DIRT
> ROADS.  It conveys a
> bit of the rootsy feel I wanted.

yeah, of the show titles, i like that one pretty
well... "Arachibutyrophobia in the Morning" would
have been cool, too...

mmm... gooey.

> Sometimes you have to search those old dirt
> roads for the best places.  I think the same
> can be said of music.  If you settle for the
> regurgitated pop music corporate radio throws
> at you then you'll miss so many lesser known
> gems.

yes, but you shant spend TOO much time on dirt
roads looking for musical gems.  my throat gets
far too dry listening to some of it... like the
Western Purveyor of Lassos Junkie Band.

i like to drive fast without all of the bumps
sometimes, too.  or sometimes *really* fast with
tons of bumps... bad on the shocks, but the noise
is fantastic.  mmm... Meshuggah or Fear Factory
to the rescue.

or sometimes i like riding the bus... a good pop
song ain't all that bad.  even an overplayed pop
song is fun sometimes.  Ms. Furtado's _Whoa, Nelly!_
is a quite fantastic album.  been spinning it since
last october.  i like it much.  fab voice, nice
belly button. :)

partial to the bean,
Dan

np:platypus - icecycles "a tragic american quintogy"