Thanks

Thanks everyone for all the great show titles.  There were so many good
ones to sort through.  I struggled over this for awhile, it would have
been much easier to go straight to the creative minds on the OTR list much
sooner.

I've decided to use the Paul S. suggestion of DIRT ROADS.  It conveys a
bit of the rootsy feel I wanted.  Sometimes you have to search those old
dirt roads for the best places.  I think the same can be said of music.
If you settle for the regurgitated pop music corporate radio throws at you
then you'll miss so many lesser known gems.

The show makes its debut Friday at 12Noon.  You can check us out on the
internet at www.wsdpradio.com.  We've been off the air for the past month
so if the internet connection plays tricks then please forgive me and
check back next week.

Also thanks to Karen for turning me on to Patty Griffin.  I was familiar
by name but boy am I glad I checked out her music.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools