Re: show title

--- Bill Keith <bkeith at edcen_ehhs.cmich.edu> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need your help.  I will be hosting a one hour weekly
> radio show on a low-power community radio station.
>
> The show will feature singer-songwriters, spanning many
> genres, mostly folk, rock, country, Americana and Blues.
> My problem is that I can't come up with a creative and
> catchy show title.

This name may not properly befit the style of your show, but
I've always thought *Garaj Mahal* would make a clever title.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"We're all writing everyday with our lives, whether or not we ever pick up a pen." – Linford Detweiler, Over the Rhine