Re: show title

Re: "how about SMACK IT! PLYMOUTH-CANTON?"

That IS catchy.

How about "The Green Green Grass".  Other than being ridiculously fun to
look at the g words in a row and pretty darned fun to say aloud, it conjures
memories of home, country, roots stuff, etc.

Or "Jangle".  In my youth, I wrote a tune named that, and it's fun.  Kinda
jangly guitar.  Dunno if jangle is a word, but whoo boy there oughta be a
law against words that fun too.  Maybe your music is a touch not jangly
enough though...

Or "In the Lowlands Under the High Moon".  I remember - this one time - I
was writing this email to the OtR list about what Mr. Keith should name his
radio show, and those letters were mysteriously typed by my fingers.  Like
the "give 1,000,000 monkeys each a typewriter" thing.

We'll take the trail marked on your father's map,

Bruce