Re: Legalised Prostitution and Marijuana set stage for OTR!

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Black Draver wrote:
> Hey speaking of movies, I have recently ultra-appreciated The Talented
> Mr. Ripley. . . . I didn't know that Patricia Highsmith who wrote the
> novel in 1955 also wrote Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train.

Yeah, that and some others.  Personally, I liked _The Talented Mr. Ripley_
better the first time around, when it was _Purple Noon_.

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Highsmith,+Patricia

And while we're speaking of movies, last night I saw _Love and Sex_, the
film Jon Favreau and Famke Janssen made before _Made_, which features an
OTR song.  It's an okay little film, but nothing special, IMHO.