Legalised Prostitution and Marijuana set stage for OTR!

Who's up for a trans-continental road trip?  Karin, Linford and the gang are going to AMSTERDAM on Nov 15, and US Air has roundtrip airfare for $378...Well at least from Charlotte--it's $30 more from Cincy.

Side note:
Got my Grey Ghost stories--it's number 18!   I was watching a dog show the other day and they were showing Weimariners-sp? and they said the grey color is commonly called the grey ghost.  Also, Best of Show is in the list of recommended movies on the otr home page which is about dog shows...

Hey speaking of movies, I have recently ultra-appreciated The Talented Mr. Ripley.  I hated it the first time I saw it, but when I caught it on cable recently I found it enthralling--went out and bought the DVD--sorry, no annoying music on the main menu--and have viewed it about 5x since.  I didn't know that Patricia Highsmith who wrote the novel in 1955 also wrote Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train.  Has anyone read any Highsmith?  Recommendations?

Ciao.