Re: Re: What does this mean for those who are hipsters?

On 8/15/01 10:56 PM, quoth the effervescent jklaum at hotmail_com at
jklaum at hotmail_com:

>  Are u kidding!!!!???? Peter Murphy rox! If u like the old Bauhaus stuff
>i strongly urge u to look for him singing for a band called Dalis Carr.
>Dalis Carr was awsome. Very cool bass work...classic Bauhaus styled vocals.
>

>  spanxxx,
>
>  jef k.

Er...yeah, but look under "Dali's Car." (I love you, jef, honest!)

Or check this:

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1268640823/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/a
lbum.html/artistid=MURPHY*PETER/itemid=384517

It's mainly about "Deep," but there's a short artist review. And if you
click on the link to his name, it'll give you a list of all the
production he's done and arranging and performing et al: he's a very
prolific guy. Plus the fact that once you hear his voice, you'll know it
anywhere.