Tribute CD Order Page!

Just a quick note to let you know that the pre-order page for WHAT IT TAKES TO PLEASE YOU, the tribute to Over The Rhine, went live today. The official release date of the project is August 31, 2001. We will ship pre-orders within one week of that date.

We're using PayPal for order processing, so you may need to set up an account with them. It's free and easy.

The link is: http://www.drewvogel.com/whatittakestopleaseyou.php (PLEASE NOTE THE "php" (NOT HTML) EXTENSION!) (also linked directly from http://www.drewvogel.com)

Thanks!

-drew & bruce
(happy to be so)

Any problems or questions about ordering, let me know at TributeCD at drewvogel_com!