Re: Ride to VA, Aug 14

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001 Anatolexray at aol_com wrote:

> Hey list,
>
> Is anybody out there in the greater Cinci area planning to drive to the
> Arlington show? Will split expenses. Please email me asap (!) as I need a
> ride.
>
> Joe D.

this is not an answer, just a curiousity...
does anyone ever wonder about the vagaries of lists? i mean, some lists
you'd never think of asking for a ride and feeling safe. so how does a
community become safe? or do we pretend too much to call this community?
it's funny, cos i've yet to get up my nerve to meet anyone i didn't
already know from school who's on this list. i see you guys walk by at
concerts and kind of smile to myself cos i know who you are...

safely anonymous in some fashion,

rhys

--
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.