welcomes to john davis

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 15:12:12 -0700
> From: John Davis <biglight at pacbell_net>
> Subject: erm, hi list

> And I said to myself, "Self, why don't you just join
> that list again?" So I did.

yay! John Davis is back!
the list can be *Deep* again! now, if we can just keep
Alfred and J. Marie and good mr. Don Smith talking, we
can have ourselves a grand ol' time. and if we could
coax zena neds-fox and jay harnish and chris emery out
of the corners, we could have a near new golden era of
over the rhine digestion.

welcome back, sir.

lynz harnish

(who would not be so bold as to say the digest was
more fun two years ago, no sireee...)