re: Duggie

-----Original Message-----
From: Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP) [mailto:VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 3:20 PM
To: Riehle, Stefanie R; Over The Rhine (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Leigh Ann/Duggie

OBVIOUSLY you're a woman of intellect and taste, Stef.

But of course, Drew.  :)  I guess congrats are in order (although quite a bit late, I understand) for your radio show.  Well, you and Bruce anyway...I'm going to do my best to wake up in time for it tomorrow.  :)  it's the beginning of a 5-day weekend for me, so i have nothing to do but sleep)  hey, BTW, where exactly are you guys?  (waif, that is) can I come visit sometime?  i haven't seen you in quite a while, and bruce since the Films for Radio release show at Bogarts.

That's funny that the story lives on... I'm sure Duggie would
wish it would die! How's that lil' slip of a kid doin, anyway?

Drew, that "lil' slip of a kid" is no longer a little slip of a kid.  He's now pushing 180 pounds, thanks to all the beer/alcohol ingested in his 3 years in Boston.  I say thank God.  I was getting sick of listening to him complain about being too skinny anyway.  :)  He's doing well...he's having to confront a lot of fears being out there (i.e. bugs, frogs, sunlight), but I think he'll make it.  And it's cool, 'cuz now I have a good excuse to go visit Las Vegas, instead of just going for the hot women.  ;)
I went out to visit last weekend, and I had a good time...Dug and I are still good friends, (despite all the drama of a few years ago!) no longer bickering like little children.  We're just bickering like an old married couple now!  LOL!  At least that's what this chick we met out there said.  :)  So yeah, he's doing well, he likes his job, but he doesn't necessarily like Las Vegas.  He'll be moving again in another few years.  Maybe Cincinnati, who knows???

Stefanie Riehle
Delta Air Lines
BusinessElite Concierge
859.767.3910