Re: Cowboy Junkies suggestions

> If I want to familiarize myself with their music by
> buying one of their albums, which one should I pick and why?

"Films For Radio" would be the one to buy, as it is their newest release,
and the one that they are likely to choose most of their playlist from. It
is also probably their most accessible album.

"Good Dog, Bad Dog", however, is probably their most popular, and you can
expect a fair number of selections from that record as well.

Enjoy the show!  :)

paul christian glenn  |  pcg at runbox_com

"i can make you promises
if you don't expect too much
yes, and i will run the distance
if you'll please, please excuse my crutch"
                         - vol