¿Tienes OtR P's? (Just read it)

Hey, kids.  Mr. Vogel let y'all know that we'll have K&L in the studio next
week Wednesday (8 August) on our 9-11AM radio show, Cincinnati area 88.3FM.

Ever the conscientious radio host, I plan on posting a transcript of the
interview by the next morning.  We don't believe that "official"
rebroadcasts/recordings can be distributed, however.

At any rate, since this is a fun opportunity for us - we're such big fans -
I thought I'd pass along the opportunity for y'all to post questions here
and I'll parlay them to the band.  No guarantees that everything'll be
asked, but hey, what have ya got to lose.

So post away, to the list or privately to me, and I'll compile away.

Up all night,
Bruce