this is all very very fine

i sit here in the air conditioned madness of my office, and eat fries and
a hamburger, it's not bad for american food. for some reason i felt like
eating some today.

my mp3 ripper is almost compiled and runnign correctly, which means less
choosing of cds and more listening (:

this air-con makes me cold, and then i shiver my way outside, and the
humidity wraps me up damply. and i'm content.

i bury myself in stray bits of code, and freeze. then eventually, i
remember to go home where it's nice and warm and humid.

i must be a gecko (: i like sun and heat, and tend to disappear into the
corners of places and crowds.

rhys

--
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.