whatever you say...

GRASSROOTS RADIO CAMPAIGN

The following stations have added "Give Me Strength" to their playlists. Call
in or e-mail and request Over the Rhine!  Keep requesting OTR to your local
radio stations.

KLTG The Beach, Corpus Christi, TX
96.5 FM
www.thebeach965.com
request line: 361/882-5483

KKPN The Planet, Corpus Christi, TX
102.3 FM
www.1023theplanet.com

WCPT Albany, NY
100.9 FM
request line: 518/218-9278

KCDU, CD93, Monterey/Santa Cruz/Salinas, CA
93.5 FM
www.cd93.com
request line: 800/930-CD93 or e-mail DJ at CD93_com

KLLY, Kelly, Bakersfield, CA
95.3 FM
www.klly.com
request line: 661/842-5559

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

LATE LATE NIGHT WITH CRAIG KILBORN

The Cowboy Junkies and Karin will be on Craig's show tonight, Thursday Aug
2nd. Check your local listings for time and channel.

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

OVER THE RHINE AUGUST TOUR DATES
for more info - overtherhine.com

Aug 09 Cleveland OH, Beachland Ballroom, 15711 Waterloo Rd.
special acoustic trio show, age 18+ show

Aug 14 Arlington VA, Iota, 2832 Wilson Boulevard
special acoustic trio show, age 21+ show

Aug 16 Hoboken NJ, Maxwell's, 1039 Washington
special acoustic trio show, age 18+ show

Aug 17 New York NY, Mercury Lounge, 217 East Houston
special acoustic trio show, age 21+ show

Aug 18 Philadelphia PA, Tin Angel, 20 S. 2nd Street
special acoustic trio show, age 21+ show

Aug 19 Cambridge MA, Middle East Upstairs, 472 Massachusetts Avenue
special acoustic trio show, age 21+ show

Aug 22 Richmond VA, Alley Katz, 10 Walnut Alley
special acoustic trio show, age 21+ show

Aug 23 Asheville NC, Grey Eagle, 185 Clingman Ave.
special acoustic trio show, age 21+ show

Aug 25 Lexington KY, Lynagh's Musiclub, 388 Woodland Avenue
special acoustic trio show, age 21+ show

Aug 26 Newport KY, Southgate House, 24 E. Third St.
special acoustic trio show, age 18+ show
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

COWBOY JUNKIES WITH OVER THE RHINE
- for more info  cowboyjunkies.com

9/5/01
Blue Cats
Knoxville, TN
www.bluecatslive.com

9/8/01
House of Blues
Orlando FL
www.hob.com
tix on sale 8/1
www.ticketmaster.com

9/9/01
Carefree Theatre
West Palm Beach FL
www.fantasma.com
charge by phone 561/966-3309
www.ticketmaster.com
tix on sale now

9/11/01
Tampa Theatre
Tampa FL
www.tampatheatre.org
tix 813/274-8982
www.ticketmaster.com
Tix on sale 8/4/01
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

MP3 OF THE MONTH -  When I Go (acoustic)

http://overtherhine.com/music/mp3rarity/index.html

This past June, Karin and Linford performed this version of When I Go on a
national radio broadcast in Belgium. They were joined by a friendly chap who
sat in on the accordion. He scrawled his name on a scrap of paper that
Linford lost. Hopefully he'll stop by again when they head back over this
October. Enjoy.

AUGUST MERCH SPECIAL

August 2001: Buy any two CDs from our catalog and we'll send you a Films For
Radio tour shirt absolutely free. Please specify XL or L. Our shirts are the
highest quality 100% cotton--lovely against bare limbs. PLEASE READ THE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING THE MONTHLY SPECIAL BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.

http://overtherhine.com/catalog/order.tmpl
do not reply to this e-mail