Re: nice hobbitses!

In a message dated 7/26/2001 9:52:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
soupiset at toolbox_net writes:

Melanie and I had a good talk about this last month -- we both happened to
have picked up LoTR trilogy after a while not having read them, and re-read
them in preparation for the film. Anyone else do the same recently? I had
forgotten how much I love the trilogy...  Can't wait! <g>

Oh yeah, I re-read it myself earlier this year and just loaned out my copies
of the books to a friend of mine who's never read them (or much of anything
else...).  I kinda wish I had several copies of the series so I could pass
them out too.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Beth Orton - Central Reservation

"...(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the
"race" of the decent man and the "race" of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl