Re: nice hobbitses!

--- Paul Soupiset <soupiset at toolbox_net> wrote:
> Melanie and I had a good talk about this last month
> -- we both happened to
> have picked up LoTR trilogy after a while not having
> read them, and re-read
> them in preparation for the film. Anyone else do the
> same recently? I had
> forgotten how much I love the trilogy...  Can't
> wait! <g>

I went to Boston a couple of weeks ago with a group of
students and out of the 25 folks on the trip, at least
4 or 5 had Tolkien with us.  At least three of us here
at work are reading him.  There's a revival in the
land!

np: Eileen's Song - Burlap to Cashmere (on
Spinner.com's Adult Rock station)

=====
Time is precious
Talk is cheap