nice hobbitses!

ooooooh  a lord of the rings thread!!

(or at least it's about to be.)

i knew you guys were cool.

let me just say how incredibly excited i am about the new films.  after
waiting about a year, already, time is dwindling down to Christmas...

i'm not a tolkien geek, honest.  i'm a pretty-movie and engrossing-novel
geek.  and i just re-read the lotr books in prep for the movies.  (so i'm a
little wound up.)

if you want some great visual spoilers for the movie, (even if they are
labeled in french), go here:

http://www.leseigneurdesanneaux.fr.fm/

and then there's the great new trailer...

melanie

I am dark and mysterious, and I am PISSED OFF!
– Almost Famous