Re: THIEVES!

On 7/24/01 10:10 PM, quoth the effervescent arwen725 at hotmail_com at
arwen725 at hotmail_com:

>my brother's car got broken into today, and what did they take?  just what
>did they take?  well, aside from a few other meaningless sundries, they took
>his very own autographed Films for Radio!!  evil, evil people.

Fuckers. Well, with taste, at least.

If you don't have any luck beforehand, I can pick up another at the Tin
Angel gig for him and try to get it autographed. Just remind me when it
gets closer to August 18th!

I'll be at both shows-- anyone else?