THIEVES!

well, it figures, huh.

my brother's car got broken into today, and what did they take?  just what
did they take?  well, aside from a few other meaningless sundries, they took
his very own autographed Films for Radio!!  evil, evil people.

i moved to LA, and nothing so heinous has happened to me, yet.  (just a bomb
evacuation and a few helicopter w/ spotlight circlings...)  eric stays at
home in the midwest, and this happens.  unbelievable!

and i feel even worse for him since random items in his apartment blew up a
couple weeks ago.

(at least we know that the IQ of the average american thief has risen.)

sorry to interrupt the arguments.  as you were.

melanie

'I am dark and mysterious, and I am PISSED OFF!'
– Almost Famous