tattoos and OTR related question :-)

Hi!  Just thought I'd add myself onto the list of
people with tattoos.  Why did I get one?   Well, it
all started in order to conquer my fear of needles.

My first, (Yes first I now have 2) is on my lower left
back.  There's water in a diamond shape.  Inside the
diamond are two dolphins put together to make a
circle.  Inside the circle is the symbol from the back
of the 10,000 Maniacs CD  "In My Tribe".

My second, is a sun that my friend and I designed.
We're the only ones that have this exact artwork.  It
was a symbol of our friendship to each other.  (Sappy
huh!?)

Now back to OTR...

Is anyone planning on going to the acoustic
performance in Lexington, KY?  I just bought my
tickets two days ago!  I'm excited, because I'm taking
my cousin who has never seen them before.  Anyway, if
any of you listees out there are going let me know!
Maybe we could have a drink or two or three...  Hee,
hee!  Hope to see some of you there!

~~ Jessica