Re: A friend has recommended this site

On 7/24/01 12:11 AM, quoth the effervescent soberman_69 at hotmail_com at
soberman_69 at hotmail_com:

>http://members.tripod.com/~Earl_Horton/CNLGLFG.html

Just so everyone knows what this site is:

"This Internet outreach is here to show others change is possible. No one
is born gay. It's a perverted choice you made. Why would God make you
homosexual then send you to hell?"

Now, that's a damn good question, isn't it?

If you send a link, please have the courtesy to say what it is.

I also have to say that I think this debate has gone on long enough here,
and pointlessly. If past behaviour is any indication, it's not going to
get any prettier, and I'm already seeing an ugly side to some rhetoric
that I would prefer not to see. How about if all those interested just
take it offlist?

Hm. Just thought of this. I do run a general discussion list of my own.
If anyone is interested in joining it, please let me know. It's been
quiet lately, and it needs new blood.