RE: the pulpit (no otr, sorry)

Title: RE: the pulpit (no otr, sorry)

>who else has tattoos on this list?
>what - where - why - inspirations - etc. whatever.

Nothing nearly as epic as your ink.

I have a GOD RULES tattoo on the upper left bicep just like the old Undercover album and bumper stickers.  My little brother did it for me.  He used to do tattoos for a "living" until he decide that a living included regular meals etc.  He and his wife used to follow The Dead and do tattoos in the parking lots to support their Dead habit.

I also have a little one I did on myself in high school with the name of the girl I had undying love for.  My brother told me he could either make something else out of it or just skin color cover it but I like it as a reminder whenever I contemplate really stupid things.

Peace and baby back ribs

Michael