sunburnt( Re: the pulpit (no otr, sorry) )

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> --- JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> >
> > i'm tired of the serious e-mails.  i went swimming
> > on saturday and got
> > *really* burnt.  ouch!
>
> I went to see 'The Score'.  good caper flick.
> I'll be sunburned next Saturday!
>
> Kelvo

i am sunburnt, but not from swimming.

our company sponsored a charit event, which involved a go-kart race of
enormous proportions.

the bet was (among the guys i work with): i would fold or get really
really mad. i did neither, but had fun when i wasn't worrying about my
kitty.  we raced around and aorund the track - endlessly.  our tent was a
huge hit, because the logo is a beanie, and we were giving them away to
kids... so everywhere you looked, there were rainbow coloured beanines
with propellers spinning happily in the light breeze. we were not
surprisingly, the best dressed crew there. we're never there to win, some
people take it so seriously - but we're there to play.

so i'm a bit burnt. (: charity eventsa re fun,. if crowded.

rhys

--
Time passed . . . Dirk Gently' Holistic Detective Agency, Douglas Adams