Re: Cornerstone dismay

> i cannot believe that God has any problem with homosexulaity.  I cannot
> believe that it is a sin.  If the bible says that it is, then the bible
> is wrong.  i find the anti-homosexuality prevailent in most christian
> churches absolutely repulsive.

I'm not really up for debating the whole thing, I guess (and, fwiw, I'm not
really certain where I stand on the homosexuality issue), but I can't resist
pointing out that this isn't a very compelling statement. Just because you
or anyone else finds something repulsive doesn't mean it's invalid.

paul c. glenn  |  pcg at runbox_com

"I fought in a war and I didn't know where it would end
It stretched before me infinitely, I couldn't really think
Of the beyond now, keep your head down pal
There's trouble plenty in this hour, this day
I can see hope I can see light"
                                             -B&S