What's wrong with Carmen?

Title: What's wrong with Carmen?

I personally love Carmen Miranda and her hats, headpieces or whatever they are.

At C-Stone we had some very "deep" conversations with people we ran into there that we knew from a town where we used to live.  When asked questions about certain bands they saw, they based their like or dislike of the band on the amount of ministry they did between songs or the amount of worship music they played.

I was aghast that they used that type of criteria in their evaluation of a band.  Obviously we totally differed on the bands, sets that we enjoyed or disliked.

Anyone going to Sojourner's Fest on the 26th?  I hear there is a limited amount of time in-between the prior activity in the place where the concert is and the concert.  It was recommended to get tickets in advance.  They are only $5.  For tickets call Robin Chapin @ 800/714-7474.

np: Besides