Re: anybody else go to cornerstone?

Kim (backing vocals) and Carrie (brushed snare) Nixon from the band
Brownhouse sat in with OTR during their Friday evening "acoustic set" on two
songs..... "Anyway" and "Anything at All" if memory serves. You can check out
Brownhouse online at www.listen.to/brownhouse.

How do I happen to be privy to all this info? I'm just their lowly
bass/guitar/bgv/keyboard player guy who is currently conteplating a move to
Cincy to set this band into full swing. The plan is to record a full length
album next year just waiting on confirmation from a certain producer and some
on my move.

Anyone else feel that the OTR set at C-stone this year went less for
intricacy and more for power and sweat? Either is good just a note. Also way
less stories from Linford.

Chris
www.chrisflinchbaugh.com