Re: anybody else go to cornerstone?

TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:

> saturday's concert was better....but i understand the too tired feeling.  :

yes, but they didn't play _body is a stairway of skin_ again!  major
bummer, especially since they played pretty much every other song from
FFR.

> )  and i did fall asleep once or twice.  i'm not sure what you mean by the
> band that played w/ otr.  do you mean the two girls that were with them for
> a few songs? if so...i think it was called brown house if i remember
> correctly.  i figure too that if otr recommends them, i shd check them out.

yup, according to karin on sat, they're the daughters of the guy who
married her and linford.

overall, tho, the show was a perfect ending to the Fest.  i would have
preferred it longer, 'cuz it just seemed wrong that any other band was
still playing when i left the tent.  in my world, after the last lisp of
karin's voice or linford's piano vanished into the night, the
cornerstone farm would remain silent until the next year...

troy