Re: anybody else go to cornerstone?

saturday's concert was better....but i understand the too tired feeling.  :
)  and i did fall asleep once or twice.  i'm not sure what you mean by the
band that played w/ otr.  do you mean the two girls that were with them for
a few songs? if so...i think it was called brown house if i remember
correctly.  i figure too that if otr recommends them, i shd check them out.

                    "michael
                    chianese"            To:     <TYoder at sschwab_com>,
                    <joecool@core        <Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com>
                    .com>                cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: anybody else go to
                    07/09/2001           cornerstone?
                    12:55 PM

i was there at c stone... but when saturday rolled arround i was too tired
to get out of my chair to go see OTR for a second time... couldnt keep my
eyes open... and well... i figured when i got there... i would just fall
asleep... anyways.. i did see 77s and the lost dogs and otr at least
once...
so im happy...

mike

PS.  what was that band that played with OTR the first time??  want to
check
them out