World Radio Domination

Heads up!  We need everyone's help in a big way for a grassroots radio
campaign to get OTR on the radio. These two stations are currently testing
"Give Me Strength"  with its listeners.

KLLC Alice 97.3 in San Francisco
they are spotlighting the song this week in the Alice Artist Spotlight.
request line: 415/478-3697 or 800/400-3697
web site: www.radioalice.com

KSII Kiss 93.1 in El Paso Texas
they have been spotlighting the song on the past 2 sundays.
request line 915/880-9393
web site: www.ksii.com

When you hear "Give Me Strength" played call in and say "WHO WAS THAT?" or
"THAT WAS AWESOME. PLAY IT MORE," or other energetic calls, faxes or e-mails!

Keep requesting Over the Rhine to these station's and your own local radio.
We need to generate a big buzz here in support of the band.

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .
AUGUST DATES - these shows will be acoustic duo intimate performances with
Karin and Linford only.

Aug 17      New York NY, Mercury Lounge
age 21+ show

Aug 18      Philadelphia PA, Tin Angel
age 21+ show

Aug 25      Lexington KY, Lynagh's Musiclub
age 21+ show

Sep 07      Grand Rapids MI, Calvin College Fine Arts Center
All Ages

do not reply to this e-mail