A Bit 'O News

AUGUST DATES ADDED!

New dates are trickling in. Once we receive confirmations they will be posted
to the list and on the site.

http://overtherhine.com/when/tourdates/index.html

Aug 17      New York NY, Mercury Lounge
age 21+ show

Aug 18      Philadelphia PA, Tin Angel
age 21+ show

Aug 25      Lexington KY, Lynagh's Musiclub
age 21+ show

Sep 07      Grand Rapids MI, Calvin College Fine Arts Center
All Ages
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

UPCOMING SHOWS

July 7 Bushnell IL, Cornerstone Festival

July 26 Wheaton IL, Sojourners Festival
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

MP3 Rarity: Give Me Strength (Third Watch Mix)

This is the version of "Give Me Strength" by Over the Rhine that appeared on
the NBC television show Third Watch. A final version appears on Films For
Radio

http://overtherhine.com/music/mp3rarity/index.html
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH KARIN

Reporter Amy Eversole had a chance to sit down with Karin and discuss band
life and following your passion.

http://overtherhine.com/story/pressarchive/2001/04/01.html
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

POEM OF THE WEEK - With You by Linford Detweiler

http://overtherhine.com/words/writingslinford/blue/43.html
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

MONTHLY SPECIAL -  buy 2 CDs and get one free poster

Please read the directions on how to order the special at the top of the
ordering page carefully before placing your order.

http://overtherhine.com/catalog/order.tmpl

OTR OFFICE NOTICE

The Over the Rhine Offices will be closed for the Fourth of July holiday. We
will reopen on Monday, July 9th. All orders placed over the holiday will
start to ship when we reopen.

Wishing everyone a safe and fun filled holiday with family and friends!
do not reply to this e-mail