Re: John Austin

I actually saw him this past fall here in Virginia at a local coffee house.
I was there to watch a friend and also knew that Bill Campbell from the
Throes was going to be there playing (we went to the same church).  I saw
this guy playing and was enjoying his stuff when I realized that I had gone
to High School with him.   Here is a website where you can get some of his
stuff and his wife's, Erin Echo, stuff.   http://www.cmusicnet.com/main.html
Along with All of Bill's stuff.