Re: "Now, that makes me think...."

In a message dated 6/22/01 8:39:45 PM Central Daylight Time, Ysobelle at aol_com
writes:

<< What's the coolest band/performer to whom you've been introduced via OtR?

 For me, it has to be Peter Mulvey >>

same here on Mulvey. I'm very thankful OtR turned me onto his music -- Love
it.
Another they turned me onto was Jason Denne. I only have one disc but it's
very good. Solo acoustic stuff. Reminds me, gotta see if he has anything else!

kevin

."i dont know where
my music will take me...but i hope it includes a trip to the grocery store."
Mark Heard