Re: Re: revisionism

On 6/22/01 7:18 PM, quoth soberman_69 at hotmail_com at
soberman_69 at hotmail_com:

> Please try and
>refrain from sounding condescending.  As Jan said, we all know you are
>smart.  (I'm saying that out of love, for your own good.  You do it too
>often to realize how it makes you appear- it has become second nature for
>you.)

Hm. Actually, Matthew, I think that was one of the most revoltingly
condescending things I've read hereabouts in a long while. Or, as a good
friend of mine once put it:

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

So. Why again are we discussing this on the Over the Rhine list?