Re: New Chronicles of Narnia

I haven't checked the list in a while, so please let me know if this topic
has been discussed.......

HarperCollins, the company that is publishing C.S. Lewis' works, is looking
for  writers to create "new" Chronicles of Narnia books. It is my
understanding that
HarperCollins is looking to continue with some of the same Narnia characters,
but
tone down any Christian symbolism in the new books. I think this is insane.
Forget the whole toning down the Christian symbolism....why ruin a great
series by adding new books simply because of greed? I mean, what's next, new
Lord of the Rings books by new writers?

Thoughts? Opinions?

Brittney

np: Poses, Rufus Wainwright