Re: cs lewis

--- Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com> wrote:
> > --- Don Smith
> <dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu>
> > wrote:
> science.
> > >
> > > Absolutely not.  No way, no how, and no where.
> >
> > I'm sorry Don.  You're a very smart fellow.  But I
> > think you're wrong.
>
> Stop.  Don does this better than you.

He doesn't "do it" better than me.  He's just more
knowledgeable in the area of science than I am.  But
that's okay, I'm not easily intimidated.  Besides, if
I only bumped noggins with people who were dummer than
me, I wouldn't learn much, would I?
So, no; I'll stop when I want to.

Thanks for your concern.

kelvin