Re: revisionists and generalities

> This makes me want to SHOOT parents.   HELLO!  Let's completely shelter
our
> children from the outside world so that when the time comes to leave the
> nest, they'll be ENTIRELY unprepared to DEAL with EVERYDAY LIFE.  Jesus
> fucking christ.

Hehehehe....this is going to sound bad but then again what doesnt coming
from us...lol...our almost 7 year old daughters favorite movies..."Sleepy
Hollow" (actually all of the Burton stuff she loves but this is her current
favorite...her favorite parts- when the witches eyes pop outta her head and
when the constable meets his death and the horseman picks up the head by
spearing it between johnny depps legs) , "The Fifth Element", "The Dark
Crystal", "Blair Witch", "The Princess Bride", the Bjork Volumen DVD, all of
the "Alien" series, all of the "Star Wars" series and a bunch of other stuff
but those are the flix in constant rotation in the DVD player right now...

So...are we bad (well...in these terms at least...lol)? Is our daughter
going to be a axe murderer? Probably not. But sheltering is something i
definitly do not and will not do to a certain extent. Sure, some things
should be let alone until they are of age to deal with it and that age is
case by case. Is she becoming a bit desensitize (sp?)? Probably, but who
knows for sure...she digs Tim Burton, who am i to argue that...i cant wait
until she finds my Oingo Boingo collection.

> My parents homeschooled me for 4th & 5th grades, and it was high school
> before I got socially readjusted.

Are u sure that wasnt because of that time they dropped u on your head or
left u in the garage with the door closed and the car running?

> <insert your favorite "Chris, but you're STILL not socially readjusted"
joke
> here>

Oh man....dont tempt me....hehehehehehehe!

lixxx and spanxxx,

jef

http://www.geocities.com/yummycplnohio
http://yummy.livejournal.com