Re: Re: cs lewis

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> I'm sure the
> Conquistadors and missionaries thought they were
> doing glorious work, but
> they slaughtered millions of Native Americans just
> the same.

Even that is somewhat of a sweeping generality, at
least as far as the missionaries are concerned.  The
vast majority of missionaries throughout history
haven't "slaughtered" anyone, or anything close to it;
yet they are too often seen through this terrible ink
stain of "missionaries who have slaughtered".
(I don't believe that is what you are trying to say,
Ysoie, I just think that happens too often.

Backing out...

Kelvin

=====
Time is precious