Re: Linkies

Thanks for the link, that rocks!  Can anyone tell what kind
of guitar Linford is play?  Based off of the finish, binding,
and the design of the ring around the soundhole, I'm pretty
sure it's a Lowden guitar (I have one, they're great!).  Can
anyone give a definite answer?  Thanks.  - Tom

"Insist on yourself; never imitate." - Emerson