Re: cover horror

--- rainy day jane <waytogojane at hotmail_com> wrote:

> however, it's covered by many people...especially
> christian artists. i've
> seen plumb do it in concert a few times, then there
> was an awful ccm version
> by some girl (don't remember her name)...

That was a chick named Jill Parr.  I remember the
phone sales girl from the record company trying to
pitch it to me.  ("It's like...so rad!  I like totally
love it cause...that's like my favorite song!")
Alas, it did indeed turn out to be yet another abysmal
concoction of musical drivel.

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats