Re: Moonlite Gardens ?

>From: Jessica Castillo <verdi_cries217 at yahoo_com>
>To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Moonlite Gardens ?
>Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Does this fall trip to France mean no Moonlite Gardens
>show this year?  Am I being selfish to want to see
>them before the Christmas Show?  What if they don't to
>the Christmas Show?  WHAT WILL WE DO?  I agree with
>whomever listed @#!* French!  The Junkies AND OTR!
>Not fair!  Seriously though, does anyone know about
>the two anual fall and winter shows?  Has their
>success brought forth the end of our little treasures?
>
>~~Jessica

You americans can have all the otr you want. Can't you be happy for us
europeans who will be able to see them for the first time in three years?
Talking about the French, as far as I know this is the very first time in
history they are treated to such gloriuous music as otr's.
I promise, we will let them go back to the us in time for the december tour.

Mark