Re: minority( Re: Re: Re: Luxury (no OtR) )

On 6/12/01 11:46 AM, quoth the brilliant shadow at teuton_org at
shadow at teuton_org:

>m.... i can't see me wearing one of those, they sound neat, but even if
>there were just more color/patterns in clothing. calcutta shirts - that's
>the way to go (:

A group of friends and I were watching the 1985 American Music Awards.
Michael Jackson, Astrid Plane, ReRe Jackson, Clarence Clemons.... And
then a raft of videos afterwards. We agreed there was a sense of style in
the 80s-- whether you loved it or it made you want to projectile vomit. I
miss it. Sigh. I don't think there's that much just plain STYLE around
any more.

>i'm going to EUROPE. in two days. only two days. (:
>
>i'm having alittle trouble concentrating.
>
>rhys

WENCH! A friend of mine is also going with the band he manages, The
Cruxshadows. He's trying to figure out hwo to say, "Yes, they're real,
yes, they're sharp, no, you can't touch them" in German. That, and "Not
unless you've had a blood test recently."