Re: Luxury (no OtR)

> the original KB wrote:
>
> >--- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> > >
> >   Wow!  What a body of talent our
> > > little subculture has!
> >
> >And what little subculture would that be? :)
>
> Christianity.  Everyone knows Superman, but Bibleman is another matter.
> Plus, last time I checked the national clock we were about three minutes
> from being declared an officially pagan nation.  Woo-hoo!  Let the wanton
> debauchery commence!

Ye gods, you're really really really annoying, Mesina.  Consider this a
compliment, as I'm a very patient man.

Is it your evangelical approach to try to get people to convert to
christianity as an alternative to your posts?  To this day, I'm *still*
amazed how many christians come across as nothing but brainwashed sheep.  Or
lemmings - take your pick.

Since I'm a big fan of wanton debauchery, and something of a
fair-to-middlin' expert at it, do this:  do not post again, until you're so
drunk that everything turns nautical, and you're so moved by it that you're
compelled to post, but only to propose marriage to a lovely fellow listie.
(just a friendly bit of advice 'bout that - at this point, I'm guessing that
proposing to me, Kyle, Jessyka, Dave Cousineau, or the lovely Ysobelle is
NOT going to yield positive results.  Trust me on this one.)

~C

PS - bought a car today.  More later.