OT: Bad News about November Project

Thought this might be of interest to people here.  I wonder
if they'll call the next one "December Project"?

Forwarded message from Emil:

--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                          http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Am I gentrifying my inner neighborhood?"		- Dar Williams