RE: Re: November Project

Just got this from Emil. Looks like some changes with NPOP:

It saddens me to inform you that the five musicians who were the band,
November Project, will no longer be working together as a group.

Please know that I maintain much respect for the genuine gifts of these fine
musicians and am certain that they will succeed in all their future
endeavors. I believe our two-year musical journey was, for each of us in NP,
a great experience, and I would hope that together we brought to your lives
some measure of enjoyment.

My profoundest thanks to all of you, the fans, for your support of this
project.

Those who contributed to the Album Project should rest assured that Julie
and I intend to fulfill our commitment to you to the the fullest extent the
two of us are able. With the loss of three musicians, we will obviously be
creating a new project, with new vocals and a new rhythm section, which we
hope you will find at least as satisfying and beautiful as all that has come
before.

Please stay tuned as forward looking news will follow later on this week!

Best regards,

Emil