responding to matthew's erotic review : )

views.  as for darrell looking like the stunt-double for jesus....'tis very
true...and he's a phenomenal actor...that's why he plays the role of jesus
in our church's easter play (and directs it)  i'll have to tell him what
you said...he'll like that. : )

and thanks for your comment of "fetching". i considering adding my name to
the unattractive listee list...which by the way, i along with jessyka think
you should not be on that list. : )

i have to add this...i find your sense of humor and level of
intelligence..not to mention your good taste in music  : )  ....all quite
refreshing. it was a pleasure to converse with you.  i'll be sure to pick
up that cush ep you requested at c'stone.

ahhhh...another indulgence to eagerly look forward to... any other listees
planning to attend c'stone 2001?  it looks like quite the line-up.

peace to all,
twila